Thursday, April 5, 2012

I've Been Away for a While.

And not much has happened in this while that I've been away. I've been really bored. REALLY bored.

JaQuan said something funny to me last week. One of the lacrosse players came to practice late and JaQuan asked him where he had been for the past hour. Being me, I had been eves dropping and as a joke I said: "He was probably making out with his girlfriend." Then JaQuan asks me, "In the bathroom?" And I respond, "Probably." Then, and here comes the good part everyone, he says to me, "You know, Mojo, we could do that too." ;D <-- That was his face. Mine was more like: O.O But instead of expressing my shock at his statement and saying what I wanted and, in hind sight, should have said,  I say, "Hahaha! No we can't. Sorry bud." And he goes, "Awwww why not?" And of course I said, "Because I said so."

Damn. Sometimes I'm an absolute idiot. I almost get to make out with the sexiest guy I know, and I go and blow it. I know it's wrong because he has a girlfriend and all, but DAYUM is he sexy. Woo! It is hard to contain myself when I see him shirtless. Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm. Yummy. Hahaha! Cachinnator can attest to his sexiness. The only thing about this whole making-out thing is that I don't know how. Shocking, I know. It certainly is sad dear reader. It makes me sad. And so does the fact that I didn't get to try it with JaQuan Blackmon. Hot Dayum.

Anyway!

Well... Actually, I don't have anything else to say... Oh well.

Word of the Day:
Ephebe: (noun) a young man

That's what JaQuan is. An extremely sexy ephebe. Mm-mm-mm.

Later Days.

Mojo

Unfortunately, It's true.

2 comments:

  1. Best post ever. Why did you say no to him????? I just don't understand...well actually I do but still. Lol your girl KNR.

    ReplyDelete